Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127017 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

20-Apr-2014

• Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Pressed Mineral Powder SPF 20 Refill 9.9g Latte
  • Jane Iredale The Handi Brush

The ordering was simple and the products were good but the delivery service took ages.

24-Sep-2013

Jane Iredale Retractable Handi Brush

would not let me pay on line..... therefor I had to use an 0845 no.... not happy!

I am sorry to hear that you experienced problems paying for your order online, we do offer alternative options for you to contact us should a payment problem occur which include email, call back and live chat at no additional cost to the customer. However, I can confirm we are looking at alternative options, so watch this space! we do value your custom and I have sent an email to offer a solution to your complaint.

Best regards Customer Services
11-Aug-2013

• St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Body - Medium/Dark 200ml

I have been using feel unique for quite a while and have found them excellent to do business with delivery has always been amazingly quick and products top notch and a lot cheaper than the shops well done to feel unique keep up the good work