Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127930 Customer Reviews

Bad

20-Apr-2014

• Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Pressed Mineral Powder SPF 20 Refill 9.9g Latte
  • Jane Iredale The Handi Brush

The ordering was simple and the products were good but the delivery service took ages.

24-Sep-2013

Jane Iredale Retractable Handi Brush

would not let me pay on line..... therefor I had to use an 0845 no.... not happy!

I am sorry to hear that you experienced problems paying for your order online, we do offer alternative options for you to contact us should a payment problem occur which include email, call back and live chat at no additional cost to the customer. However, I can confirm we are looking at alternative options, so watch this space! we do value your custom and I have sent an email to offer a solution to your complaint.

Best regards Customer Services
11-Aug-2013

• St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Body - Medium/Dark 200ml

I have been using feel unique for quite a while and have found them excellent to do business with delivery has always been amazingly quick and products top notch and a lot cheaper than the shops well done to feel unique keep up the good work