Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129934 Customer Reviews

Bad

04-Aug-2015

• Redken Curvaceous Cream Shampoo 300ml
  • Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo 300ml

PuntuaciĆ³n del servicio : I love buying at FeelUnique.com because there are always great offers and delivery is fast.
Producto : Cleans my skin so nicely, I would buy it again.

14-Oct-2014

• Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes 1.2g Black Coffee

I love Feel Uniques fast service and free delivery especially as I split my time between two countries

27-Oct-2013

• Trilogy Age Proof Nutrient Plus Firming Serum 30ml
  • Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer 2.6g Peony

Good service. Arrived promptly.

11-Jun-2013

• Mavala VL Volume & Length Mascara 10ml Brown
  • Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

Good prices and offers and speedy service

We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product, please see my email.

Best regards Customer Services
04-Feb-2013

• Tangle Teezer Original Professional Detangling Hairbrush - Disco Purple
  • Phyto PhytoCitrus Color Protect Radiance Shampoo 200ml

Excellent service and speedy delivery

29-Aug-2012

Olay Regenerist Cleansers Daily Regenerating Cream Wash 150ml

I like your quick and efficient service. Thankyou.