Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129877 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

15-Feb-2014

• The Pro Hygiene Collection Makeup Brush Cleaner 240ml

There is a great selection of products and shipment is quick and free of charge, which I really appreciate.

11-Mar-2013

BeautySoClean Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist 8ml

Quick delivery and always reliable. I am a repeat customer and am very happy to continue using Feelunique.

09-Mar-2013

Always great!

22-Dec-2012

• Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head - Deep Pore Cleansing
  • Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Exfoliating Body Wash 200ml

Easy to navigate website and order dispatched quickly.

01-Dec-2012

• Pureology Essential Repair Condition 250ml
  • Pureology Precious Oil Shampoo 250ml

I did not receive the cosmetic santizer in my parcel and have only just realised!! I thought i'd ordered it but I didn't receive it??! Just checked my payment and I was definately charged for it!!

30-Oct-2012