Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127871 Customer Reviews

very good

13-Dec-2014

• Deep Steep Honeydew - Spearmint Organic Bubble Bath 517ml
  • JASON Earth's Best Organic Calming Vanilla Bubble Bath 355ml

got here quick the quality shall be judged by the wife when she uses them,

11-Dec-2014

• Spiezia Organics Intensive Moisturiser 50ml
  • Spiezia Organics Rose & Chamomile Gentle Face Scrub 50ml

The service lately has been very poor.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours. I have checked your account details and can see that one of my colleagues has been in touch.

09-Jul-2013

• Bio-Oil 125ml
  • bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 30ml

Easy to use website. Fast and efficient service every time.

01-Jan-2013

• Famego 7x Magnification Swarovski Crystal Elements Silver Mirror - 7808
  • nails inc French Manicure Collection

Love feelunique.com. An excellent service. Highly recommended

01-Dec-2012

• Indola Innova Specialist Cleansing Shampoo 300ml
  • Bio-Health Extra Magnesium 100mg 60 Capsules

I haven't received my order yet. This is unusual as they are usually very quick. I have had no reply to my email informing them of non-delivery which was sent 2 days ago.

05-Dec-2012
I received a reply to my email on Monday evening asking me to wait a further 2 weeks in the hope that the goods will show up. As deliveries only normally take 1 week I think it unlikely that they will show up now after almost 3 weeks.

We have replied to your email sent to care@feelunique.com.