Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127117 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

01-Sep-2014

Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Mist 100ml

• GLAMGLOW Mud Mask 50g
  • GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g

lovely online store ,products are excellent and enough for me to choose!

16-Dec-2013

Jurlique Purely White Skin Brightening Mist 100ml

• Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream 15ml
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask 75ml

I bought items from feel unique via quidco, I still have not heard back what happened to the cash back I was to receive weeks after the transaction.... Hence my poor rating of the online shop

Thank you for your comments, I have checked your account for any email correspondence but unfortunately we didn't receive your email regarding your query and can assure you that we would have replied as quick as possible. I can see that you have used a discount code when placing the order. Please note that the use of a feelunique.com promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by the cashback website, may affect your eligibility for cashback and will over-right the tracking from the cashback site. Please see the email I have sent you offering a solution to your complaint and our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.