Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129934 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Mar-2014

• Palmer's Shea Butter Formula Unique 'Solid' Formula 100g

Great service and excellent choice of products. would recommend to all my friends and family.

14-Mar-2014
excellent service

19-Oct-2013

V good

27-Jun-2013

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Super Rich Body Butter 239g

Feelunique.com certainly made me feel unique,as a customer. excellent service,ALL FREE DELIVERY. they kept me upto date on my purchase, tracking it upto the moment i got my package. i was home when it was delivered & immediately,i got an email telling me my package was just delivered...Awesome. And to make me feel more unique? i got a free hand cream,ALL DELIVERED FREE. Once again,thank you guys.

14-Feb-2013

Excellent service, prompt delivery

09-Jan-2013

• TheraNeem Maximum Strength Botanical Cleansing Bar 113g

Quick service.

08-Oct-2012

• Deep Steep Lavender - Chamomile Organic Body Butter 177ml
  • Deep Steep Tangerine - Melon Organic Body Butter 177ml

Very quick delivery. Only concern is the amount of styrofoam packaging - air packaging seems like a better option.

07-Oct-2012

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Super Rich Body Butter 239g

Very pleased with the service i received, item was delivered promptly.