Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 76104 Customer Reviews

Bad

26-Aug

• Rimmel Mattifying BB Cream 30ml Medium
  • Vertese Omega Oils 3 6 9 500mg 60 Capsules

The delivery wait was slightly long, however the process was secure and effective and they have great deals and a very vast range of products, including big brand names!

18-Aug

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

Super products and I loved the way they were packaged up in delivery.
Thanks all round! Suzi

31-May-2014

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

I have been using the for a week now and I love it. Skin looks healthy and it has helped the healing and appearance of my acne.

30-May-2014

Good

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Most of our customers enjoy receiving our newsletters with all our latest offers and promotions. However we do always offer the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails and leaving feedback is optional. I have checked your account and can confirm that you have been unsubscribed.

29-May-2014

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

Feels good on the skin, not sure about the effect that it has. Perhaps I am well advanced in years to see the difference. I would recommend it to others.

25-May-2014

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

I have recently become a real convert to facial oils and love Decleor but having read the write up for Antipodes Divine face oil I thought I would give it a try and love it! I use it at night and my skin feels super soft. These are early days but would definitely re-order

10-Apr-2014

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

I love this product so far. My skin feels more supple, soft, and plump the morning after applying before bed. And I swear it's helping clear up my blemishes! Would definitely repurchase.

06-Jan-2014

Nice, good consistency

09-Dec-2013

• Antipodes Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream 75ml

Excellent customer service - very user friendly site too.

28-Jun-2013

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

First time I've tried a face oil, but after applying this for only 2 nights I could see a difference in the appearance of my skin. It looks nourished and glowing. Love the Antipodes divine face oil! Definitely recommend.

08-Mar-2013

Antipodes Divine Face Oil Certified Organic Avocado Oil and Rosehip 30ml

• NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g

Great selection, site not 100% mobile friendly

18-Feb-2013

Antipodes Certified Organic Divine Face Oil 25ml

• Antipodes Certified Organic Hallelujah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser 200ml

Brilliant face oil - my absolute must have, especially in winter.

12-Nov-2012

Antipodes Certified Organic Divine Face Oil 25ml

very rich and moisturising oil, completely in love. perfect for the winter weather and gals with dry skin.