Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 101487 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Feb-2015

Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g

Your product has made no difference to the quality of my skin over or compared with my usual No 7 product. I only have fine lines around my eyes and a few fine lines on parts of my face, sadly , your product has made no real difference to the look and feel of my skin. My sister lives your product and uses it as her regime, however, it has not made a positive difference to my skin.. Always worth trying something new, but, I will NOT be reordering your product. Thank you, J cox

23-Jan-2015

Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g

Have used before excellent under foundation.

29-Oct-2014

• Benefit Hoola Bronzer Powder 8g

I am a regular user of this product

03-Sep-2014

• Benefit BADgal Black Waterproof Mascara 6g
  • L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream Bare Skin Beautifier SPF 12 - Light Skin Tone 30ml

Lovely product

29-Jul-2014

Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g

Great product. Use it whenever I don't want to use a full face of makeup. It covers the lines and wrinkles and gives a beautifully smooth soft texture...

09-Jun-2014

Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g

• Benefit Play Sticks Cream-to-Powder Foundation 8.5g Spin the Bottle: Light Beige

I love Dr Feelgood!

28-May-2014

• Benefit Gimme Brow 3g Medium/Dark
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. 15ml

excellent range, prices and delivery as always

08-Apr-2014

Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g

Have used for years, gives fantastically smooth finish, eliminates shine, would recommend highly

07-Apr-2014

Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g

• Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-up SPF 15 7g Honey ("I'm Cute as a Bunny")
  • Benefit The POREfessional PRO Balm Primer 22ml

Delivery is the only leg down. Always slow.

01-Apr-2014

• Blanx Advanced Whitening Toothpaste 100ml
  • Nelsons Pure & Clear Balancing Moisturiser 125ml

I cannot be without this product, it gives me the perfect base for applying mineral powder foundation. Love love love it!