Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129735 Customer Reviews

Bad

09-Dec-2013

Benefit My Place or Yours Gina Eau De Toilette 30ml

• Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss Keep a Secret

Good prices and quick delivery

24-Nov-2012

Benefit My Place or Yours Gina Eau De Toilette 30ml

• Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-up SPF 15 7g Champagne ("Me, Vain?")

My order has been listed as 'delivered to a secure location' on the item tracking however I have not received the item or a card from the delivery so can only assume it has been delivered to the wrong block of flats. I have contacted feel unique twice about this now and have received no response, very angry.

28-Nov-2012
Now that I have had a response and a replacement has been issued I am happier with the customer care, thank you for getting in touch.

We can see that this has been delivered to a secure location and are sad to hear that you could not locate this package. A member of our Customer Care Team has issued you with a replacement order which should be with you shortly. We hope this arrives safely.