Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127098 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

09-Dec-2013

Benefit My Place or Yours Gina Eau De Toilette 30ml

• Rimmel Vinyl Lipgloss Keep a Secret

Good prices and quick delivery

24-Nov-2012

Benefit My Place or Yours Gina Eau De Toilette 30ml

• Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-up SPF 15 7g Champagne ("Me, Vain?")

My order has been listed as 'delivered to a secure location' on the item tracking however I have not received the item or a card from the delivery so can only assume it has been delivered to the wrong block of flats. I have contacted feel unique twice about this now and have received no response, very angry.

28-Nov-2012
Now that I have had a response and a replacement has been issued I am happier with the customer care, thank you for getting in touch.

We can see that this has been delivered to a secure location and are sad to hear that you could not locate this package. A member of our Customer Care Team has issued you with a replacement order which should be with you shortly. We hope this arrives safely.