Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127871 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

05-Aug-2015

Benefit Bathina "Take a Picture... It Lasts Longer" Body Balm 42.5g

• Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25 PA+++ 30ml Honey - "I'm So Money"
  • Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-up SPF 15 7g Honey ("I'm Cute as a Bunny")

Fast delivery

19-Aug-2014

• bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor for Mega Watt Sheen 1.5g Meteorite
  • Ecotools Bamboo Face & Body Sculpting Brush

I tried to use my money off code given with a previous order, on the same day as an on-site discount offer, without realising you couldn't use both. Your site then voided my money off voucher even though I only used the on-site discount offer. This prevented me from buying two further products that I was only prepared to buy with a discount.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Unfortunately only one form of discount can be used per order. However you are welcome to keep your discount for your next purchase.

02-Dec-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil for All Hair Types 100ml
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Overnight Serum 50ml

Fast delivery

02-Oct-2013

• L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Complimentary Sample 1ml
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting Complimentary Sample 2ml

I was unhappy with a product, and a feelunique customer service rep got in touch with me immediately, apologised and gave me a discount off my next purchase. Such fabulous service! I am very happy and will be returning often.

18-May-2013

• Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g
  • DIOR ADDICT Lip Polish Fresh Expert 002

Really good website, great service. The only thing I would say is that you should specify it takes a few days to deliver on standard (I expected 2-3 days on a previous order and it took about a week). Would have made me go for next day.

05-Nov-2012

• Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit 4.35g Medium
  • Benefit Sun Beam Golden Bronze Complexion Highlighter 2.5ml - Free Gift

very prompt, and good packaging.