Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127150 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

05-Aug-2015

Benefit Bathina "Take a Picture... It Lasts Longer" Body Balm 42.5g

• Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25 PA+++ 30ml Honey - "I'm So Money"
  • Benefit Hello Flawless! Custom Powder Cover-up SPF 15 7g Honey ("I'm Cute as a Bunny")

Fast delivery

19-Aug-2014

• bareMinerals High Shine Eyecolor for Mega Watt Sheen 1.5g Meteorite
  • Ecotools Bamboo Face & Body Sculpting Brush

I tried to use my money off code given with a previous order, on the same day as an on-site discount offer, without realising you couldn't use both. Your site then voided my money off voucher even though I only used the on-site discount offer. This prevented me from buying two further products that I was only prepared to buy with a discount.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Unfortunately only one form of discount can be used per order. However you are welcome to keep your discount for your next purchase.

02-Dec-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil for All Hair Types 100ml
  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease Overnight Serum 50ml

Fast delivery

02-Oct-2013

• L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream Complimentary Sample 1ml
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting Complimentary Sample 2ml

I was unhappy with a product, and a feelunique customer service rep got in touch with me immediately, apologised and gave me a discount off my next purchase. Such fabulous service! I am very happy and will be returning often.

18-May-2013

• Benefit Dr. Feelgood Velvety Complexion Balm 24g
  • DIOR ADDICT Lip Polish Fresh Expert 002

Really good website, great service. The only thing I would say is that you should specify it takes a few days to deliver on standard (I expected 2-3 days on a previous order and it took about a week). Would have made me go for next day.

05-Nov-2012

• Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit 4.35g Medium
  • Benefit Sun Beam Golden Bronze Complexion Highlighter 2.5ml - Free Gift

very prompt, and good packaging.