Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 93476 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

18-Jan

ghd V gold classic styler

Puntuación del servicio : Volveria a comprar y lo recomiendo a todos mis conocidos
Producto : Es una pasada, no creo que haga falta mas

16-Jan

ghd V gold classic styler

Évaluation du service : Bon site prix imbattable, 15 jours ouvrables pour recevoir mon colis.
Produit : Tres classe fidèle aux promesses.

15-Jan

Good

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours.

13-Jan

ghd V gold classic styler

Product arrived in time for Christmas in mint condition

09-Jan

ghd V gold classic styler

Always use ghd best there is

Thank you for your feedback. We value your custom and would like to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Please see our email we have sent to offer a solution.

01-Jan-2015

ghd V gold classic styler

Évaluation du service : bon service
Produit : tres bon produit.

28-Dec-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays dispatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours.

27-Dec-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Never had a ghd before, not too sure that I think it's as good as some make out or worth over £100.

24-Dec-2014

Évaluation du service : Rapide
Produit : correspond à mes attentes

17-Dec-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Arrived poorly packaged. One end of the package had no cardboard leaving the GHD presentation box open to the elements

07-Dec-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Évaluation du service : Délai de livraison un peu plus long que prévu (8 jours)
Produit : Très bon produit

06-Dec-2014

great

17-Nov-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

I couldn't live without my GHDs

17-Nov-2014

Efficient

04-Nov-2014

Excellent product.

31-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Average service, very delayed delivery

25-Oct-2014

Excelle t

22-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Évaluation du service : J'ai mis environ 10 jours pour recevoir ma commande, ce qui est quand même raisonnable pour un produit venant d'Angleterre.
Produit : Le lisseur GHD est arrivé en parfait état et il marche à merveille après avoir acheter un adaptateur de prise bien sûr

17-Oct-2014

replacement

06-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

This doesn't seem as good as other GHDs I had years ago in giving that nice sleek finish, there is not temperature control any more and I often have to get quite near to them to see if they are even hot, but I am getting some style out of them and hopefully not ruining my hair as much as the ones that I was using between GHDS

03-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

This is my first ghd styler and I love it! It heats up very quickly and my hair stays straight all day even if it's windy!

28-Sep-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Can't beleive how quickly these heat up, has changed my mornings forever.

16-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

love this styler straightens and curls really easily

16-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Bought for my wife who is more than happy with them, she has used GHDs for years and this set compliments the extra wide set she already had.