Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85327 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Nov

ghd V gold classic styler

I couldn't live without my GHDs

17-Nov

Efficient

04-Nov-2014

Excellent product.

31-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Average service, very delayed delivery

25-Oct-2014

Excelle t

22-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

√Čvaluation du service : J'ai mis environ 10 jours pour recevoir ma commande, ce qui est quand même raisonnable pour un produit venant d'Angleterre.
Produit : Le lisseur GHD est arrivé en parfait état et il marche à merveille après avoir acheter un adaptateur de prise bien sûr

17-Oct-2014

replacement

06-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

This doesn't seem as good as other GHDs I had years ago in giving that nice sleek finish, there is not temperature control any more and I often have to get quite near to them to see if they are even hot, but I am getting some style out of them and hopefully not ruining my hair as much as the ones that I was using between GHDS

03-Oct-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

This is my first ghd styler and I love it! It heats up very quickly and my hair stays straight all day even if it's windy!

28-Sep-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Can't beleive how quickly these heat up, has changed my mornings forever.

16-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

love this styler straightens and curls really easily

16-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Bought for my wife who is more than happy with them, she has used GHDs for years and this set compliments the extra wide set she already had.

14-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Very pleased with how fast they were delivered said up to 7 days and arrived after 2 days

10-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Very easy to use website and the gift turned up within the timescales undamaged so all round a good service and i would use Feel Unique again.

09-Jul-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

My daughter loves her new straighteners.

03-Jul-2014

Speedy and reliable

28-Jun-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Bought to replace an old set of GHD's don't think the new ones are as hot and therefore as effective

23-Jun-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Service was great,I have ordered my ghd's and it arrived very well packaged and in no time.i was pleasantly surprised with the quick service.i will use this company again for sure!

17-Jun-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

fantastic product would recomend them if you want to upgrade from the basic GHD

13-Jun-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Very pleased with the service and price

11-Jun-2014

• Kérastase Soleil Lait Richesse Restoring and Moisturising Care 200ml
  • Kérastase Soleil Bain Coloured Hair Shampoo 250ml

Very impressed

09-Jun-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

An improvement on my last set

06-Jun-2014

ghd V gold classic styler

Good, first time I've owned one, so far so good

08-May-2014

Good

Thank you for your feedback. In order to receive your free samples you need to select the samples required and add them to your basket at checkout. I have sent you an email to offer a solution.

23-Apr-2014