Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 113162 Customer Reviews

Bad

27-Jun-2015

• First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x60
  • La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray 150ml

Buen servicio y buenos precios, aunque nunca envían muestras gratis (aún calificando para ellas), cosa que si pasa con otras empresas de venta de productos de belleza online.

24-Apr-2015

• Stila In the Light Eye Shadow Palette
  • Maybelline New York Eraser Eye Concealer 6.8ml Light

A ma surprise, j'ai dû payé des taxes à la réception du colis.

Mais super service client, réactif, et les frais m'ont été remboursés dès le lendemain.

Je recommande !

20-Feb-2015

• bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow 3ml Sweet Spice
  • this works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 75ml

I love ordering from feel unique. The service is great and I love the packaging.

18-Feb-2015

• Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner 0.28g Black Amethyst

Feels light on the skin and doesn't look powdery

12-Feb-2015

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Pink

I love this blusher. It looks very bright in the pot but it definitely adjusts once it's on your skin leaving you with a lovely delicate blush on your cheek. Slim packaging with handy mirror. Product lasts for ages. Would definitely recommend.

12-Oct-2014

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Pink

• Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor 4.2ml 008 Rose Reflet

very helpful when I had to change my order

02-Apr-2014

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Coral

My product was damaged when it arrived it was smashed in the middle but still usable so did not send back .

27-Mar-2014

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Coral

• DIORSKIN FOREVER LIQUID Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25 Cream 011
  • theBalm Mama Collection - Bahama Mama Bronzer 7.08g

Really good company! Impressed with the wide range of products, especially with those that I can't buy from shops locally (or even in the nearest cities for that matter.) Also, dispatch and delivery times are very prompt, even with the free delivery option. Product descriptions are accurate and the website is fast and easy to navigate. I will definitely be a regular customer at feelunique.com and would strongly recommend them.

25-Mar-2014

• Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 170g

Nice colour and perfect to match my skintone

10-Dec-2013

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Pink

I wanted bright pink and I got bright pink

19-Jul-2013

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Coral

Very nice blusher. Up tp now I am very satisfied with it. It has had a good test in this heat we are currently enjoying and unlike a lot of blushers, I have noticed that it has staying power.

21-Dec-2012

• Stila One Step Correct 30ml
  • Stila All is Bright Lip Glaze Set

Service was great and very helpful. She directed me to choose stila as one of my favourites so I could receive 10% off my order!