Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 77878 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

02-Apr-2014

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Coral

My product was damaged when it arrived it was smashed in the middle but still usable so did not send back .

27-Mar-2014

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Coral

• DIORSKIN FOREVER LIQUID Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup SPF 25 Cream 011
  • theBalm Mama Collection - Bahama Mama Bronzer 7.08g

Really good company! Impressed with the wide range of products, especially with those that I can't buy from shops locally (or even in the nearest cities for that matter.) Also, dispatch and delivery times are very prompt, even with the free delivery option. Product descriptions are accurate and the website is fast and easy to navigate. I will definitely be a regular customer at feelunique.com and would strongly recommend them.

25-Mar-2014

• Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 170g

Nice colour and perfect to match my skintone

10-Dec-2013

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Pink

I wanted bright pink and I got bright pink

19-Jul-2013

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Coral

Very nice blusher. Up tp now I am very satisfied with it. It has had a good test in this heat we are currently enjoying and unlike a lot of blushers, I have noticed that it has staying power.

21-Dec-2012

Stila Custom Color Blush 5g Adjusting Pink

• Stila One Step Correct 30ml
  • Stila All is Bright Lip Glaze Set

Service was great and very helpful. She directed me to choose stila as one of my favourites so I could receive 10% off my order!