Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127909 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

04-Nov-2013

3''' More Inches by Michael Van Clarke Box Set

The actual service from feel unique was good and I received the goods promptly. I feel I should let you know that the courier company you used was not very good. They left a message to say that the parcel was left with my porter. The parcel was not left with the porter, it was thrown through his office window and the box was completely broken. Lucky there was nothing breakable inside. Also, there was someone home all day, and absolutely no reason to not have taken the parcel up to the flat.

06-Oct-2012

3''' More Inches by Michael Van Clarke Box Set

I few free samples would have elevated the service (like lots of other beauty companies provide)