Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 120555 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-Sep-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

this product is new to me and I have used it to find that it is helping my problem with pigmentation on my face as well as protecting it.

13-Sep-2015

• Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel 50ml

This is an excellent physical sunscreen. My sensitive combination skin loves it. My boyfriend has normal skin and likes it as well. It doesn't leave any white cast, but I am quite pale. I would recommend this sunscreen and will definitely repurchase.

24-Jul-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

Excellent item. Have used for more than a year on my daughter who has very sensitive skin. his products protects from the sun ALL DAY and is gentle and kind to the skin. I can truly recommend it.

04-Jul-2015

• Ultrasun Super Sensitive High SPF 30 Family Formula 100ml

This is one beauty sight I have never had a problem with.correct goods sent and received totally efficient service.

04-Jul-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

Very good product I use for my toddler. I don't have to worry about him being in the
Sun as I know he is protected.

26-Jun-2015

• DIOR VERNIS Cherie Bow Nail Glow
  • Ultrasun Sports High SPF 30 Clear Spray Formula 150ml

excellent

15-Jun-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

This an excellent product. It's expensive so was pleased to find an offer online
At Feel Unique.

15-Jun-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

Love Ultrasun the once a day application is perfect for no worry sun care. This high protection is just right for starting a holiday abroad, then reducing to factor 30 after skin has got used to sun.

03-Jun-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

I found this product in a local Waitrose last year and it worked very well on my skin. As I have the skin condition Vitiligo it saved my hands from being burn whilst driving the car i.e. sun in through the window on to my hands. I was very happy last summer. Hopefully the new purchase will work as well on my summer holiday.

19-May-2015

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF 50+ Extreme Formula 100ml

Brilliant and especially good if you have sensitive skin. Once a day application and a good long shelf life even when opened

18-May-2015