Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127115 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

08-Nov-2013

delivered quickly excellent service

14-Oct-2013

• Pixi Cosmetics Eye Alchemy Assortment
  • bareMinerals Prime Time Oil Control Foundation Primer 30ml

I thought the service was fantastic. No faults.

18-Apr-2013

Wella Professionals Wet Natural Volume Styling Mousse 500ml

Really quick delivery, even though they said it's going to take 3 to 5 days it only took 2. Excellent service

20-Jan-2013

• Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shine Conditioner 250ml
  • Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shine Shampoo 250ml

I have already left you a comment on your website with no reply the lid of the hair mousse was off in the box and some of the hair mouse was all over the inside of the box. I am not happy that some of the product that I had bought was wasted before I had received it

Kindly provide me with your order number and I can replace or refund you for this product. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Dominic
01-Sep-2012

Wella Professionals Wet Natural Volume Styling Mousse 500ml

The only negative about feelunique is that on several occasions the mousse I have received hse been damaged. This is primarily due to insufficient packaging being used. On the occasions where I have complained about this, I have always received a replacement product, however this means I have to wait an additional 3-5 days to receive what I ordered.