Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85222 Customer Reviews

Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Pomegranate Balm 17ml

Love it

Figs & Rouge 100% Organic Pomegranate Balm 17ml

• Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel 200ml

The website is amazing and there is an incredible selection of stock. It's very impressive that they will ship overseas for no extra cost. My only complaint is that I was sending these products as a birthday gift and it took an entire week before they were even despatched.

31-Oct-2012
Forgot to add that I was even more disappointed by the very late despatch as I had paid extra for express delivery!

Figs & Rouge 100% Organic Pomegranate Balm 17ml

• Crabtree & Evelyn Limited Edition Golden Petals Bubble Bath & Body Wash 250ml
  • Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil 115ml

This was a gift for someone, I have the cherry and vanilla balm myself and I love it. I love the Figs & Rouge packaging, so pretty and would make lovely little stocking fillers at Christmas.