Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127038 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

24-Nov-2014

L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted & Shimmering Self-Tanning Gel - Fair Skin 150ml

The product I received was not the same as the picture on website, which is the product I would normally buy, concerned I had received wrong product I immediately phoned your company. I was informed that the packageing had changed but if I wasn't happy with product I would receive a total refund! Excellent service!!

15-Apr-2014

• Kardashian Beauty Out to There Mascara 9ml
  • Rimmel Maxi Bronzing Powder - Sun Love 17g

One product received was not in the same packaging shown so I was slightly disappointed at that. Apart from that delivery and service couldn't be faulted.

19-Jun-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renew Golden Serum 30ml
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire Moisturising Protection Spray SPF15 200ml

Extensive range of top quality products, backed up by a simple ordering system, fantastic Customer Service and very quick delivery times.