Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129818 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

24-Nov-2014

L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Tinted & Shimmering Self-Tanning Gel - Fair Skin 150ml

The product I received was not the same as the picture on website, which is the product I would normally buy, concerned I had received wrong product I immediately phoned your company. I was informed that the packageing had changed but if I wasn't happy with product I would receive a total refund! Excellent service!!

15-Apr-2014

• Kardashian Beauty Out to There Mascara 9ml
  • Rimmel Maxi Bronzing Powder - Sun Love 17g

One product received was not in the same packaging shown so I was slightly disappointed at that. Apart from that delivery and service couldn't be faulted.

19-Jun-2013

• L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renew Golden Serum 30ml
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire Moisturising Protection Spray SPF15 200ml

Extensive range of top quality products, backed up by a simple ordering system, fantastic Customer Service and very quick delivery times.