Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128501 Customer Reviews

Transformulas ''Ageless'' Body Collagen Boost 60 Capsules

Got product on time. But asked about it by sending email to customer services and never got a reply.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order. Should anything like this happen again please do not hesitate to contact us via care@feelunique.com or call us on our free phone number 0800 046 1683 where our team will be happy to help with any issues.

• Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Nourishing Care Conditioner 200ml
  • Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Complete Nutrition Shampoo 250ml

It's good, but I shop online quite a lot and delivery times for feelunique are probably slowest.

Excellent customer service

• Fushi Beauty Totale 60 Capsules

Feel unique is the easiest website I use. I place my orders for the same vitamins monthly (plus usually another little treat for myself) and they even send me an email when they know my tablets are about to run out.