Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85359 Customer Reviews

• Kérastase Nutritive Lait Vital Nourishing Care Conditioner 200ml

Quick to order and delivered 2 days later

23-Sep-2014

bliss fatgirlslim 170.5g

• bareMinerals A Flawless Future Collection: Medium (Unboxed) - feelunique.com Exclusive

Expensive and no better result than cheaper brands. Disappointed.

02-Oct-2013

• Philip Kingsley PK4 Hair Soya Protein Capsules x120
  • Kérastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Treatment Level 1+2 200ml

unfortunately there was a problem with this product.

06-Oct-2013
Service rating : Feelunique have reimbursed me for the faulty Bliss fatgirlslim they sent me. The other products I ordered from feelunique were great. The service from feelunique is always good (I have used the site for many years and it's excellent) and it's just unfortunate that on this occasion one of the products was faulty.
Product: Normally this is a good product but this time feelunique unknowingly sent me a faulty one and I have now been reimbursed.

We are very sorry to hear that you have received a faulty product. Your comments are important to us and I have also passed on your feedback to our Buying Team. I can see in our email correspondence that one of our Customer Service Agents has already dealt with your complaint and has refunded you for the Bliss Fatgirlslim. Please also see the email I have sent you and once again we offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.