Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129701 Customer Reviews

Bad

06-Jan-2015

• Redken Color Extend Magnetics Duo with FREE Mascara Gift Set
  • Redken Thickening Lotion 06 Body Builder 150ml

Your service is OK, but I'm still waiting for my latest order which haven't arrived yet.
It was sent from you on 18 Dec 2014. I'll send you an mail about it but haven't heard anything from you ????

24-Jul-2014

• Kérastase Gloss Appeal 150ml
  • Kérastase Touche Finale 30ml

Very good selection of brands and products. Shipping timely. Would like to see smaller packaging when possible, but this goes for most e-commerce companies.

11-Jan-2013

Equazan Eye Q 360 Capsules

I chased the whereabouts of my parcel - which had been delayed due to the holiday season but Feel Unique responded the next day with details of my parcel and it was indeed delivered. Very happy. Thank you.