Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 98015 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

08-Feb-2015

Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream - Normal to Dry Skin SPF6 40ml

Product was good.

29-Jan-2015

• Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau De Parfum 30ml Gift Set
  • Trilogy 100% Natural Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20ml

Professional friendly prompt

24-Jan-2015

• Mavala Colorfix 10ml
  • Jessica Nail Colour - Spring Awakening Collection 721 Flutter

Lovely - light cream with very pleasant scent.

05-Jan-2015

This is a lovely face cream. The first time I used it my skin went quite pink for a few minutes - I assume this was the 'brightening' element doing its job. It settled down quickly.
Not sure this cream lasts '24 hours' but I have extremely dry, mature skin and I certainly find it does a very adequate job throughout the day.
I only recently discovered this brand - this is my second product - and am very impressed so far.

19-Sep-2014

• Korres Guava Body Butter 125ml
  • Korres Guava Showergel 250ml

A Premium product at a sensible price

25-Jul-2014

• Korres Basil Lemon Shower Gel 250ml - Buy One Get One Free
  • Korres Japanese Rose Shower Gel 250ml - Buy One Get One Free

ok

07-Jul-2014

• Korres Almond Oil and Shea Butter Hand Cream for Dry and Chapped Hands 75ml

quick service

09-Jun-2014

My skin feels so much better when using it, love it

27-Mar-2014

• First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x60
  • NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g

Not my favourite moisturiser, but I have very problematic skin at the moment!

06-Mar-2014

• TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Re-Energize Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml
  • Caudalie Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue 15ml

Love this cream! It is moisturizing and wakes up the skin. I use it day and night after cleansing and it just leaves my skin soft. My husband even said its as smooth as a babies. I feel like it is brightening and does leave a nice dewy when I apply makeup over aswell. Amazing!