Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127873 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

28-Jun-2014

Institut Esthederm Photo Cellular Care Tan Enhancing Lotion 250ml

Efficient service .well packed.

27-Jun-2014

• Decleor Aromessence Solaire Tan Activator Serum for Face 15ml
  • Decleor Aroma Sun Expert High Repair After-Sun Balm for Face 15ml

This is the second time I have used you. The first time my returns went missing during delivery. Your effort to put things right and the prompt refund I received encouraged me to use you again. I am delighted with my products, all the more sweet with the 15% discount I received.

03-Mar-2014

Institut Esthederm Photo Cellular Care Tan Enhancing Lotion 250ml

Easy website to use. Good delivery.

28-Aug-2013

Institut Esthederm Photo Cellular Care Tan Enhancing Lotion 250ml

Would like to see the whole range of Esthederm sun lotions as the one I wanted was not on your website.

29-Aug-2012

Institut Esthederm Photo Cellular Care Tan Enhancing Lotion 250ml

• Institut Esthederm Photo Cellular Care Adaptasun Sensitive Skin Tanning Body Lotion - Extreme Sun 150ml
  • Institut Esthederm Sun Pack - Free Gift

Always a good experience, excellent speed of delivery and plenty of products to choose from.