Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 81932 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Jul-2014

Institut Esthederm Molecular Care Intensive Hyaluronic Concentrated Formula Cream 50ml

I was happy enough with the product to re-order.

01-Mar-2014

this product is quite rich/greasy, and I am still getting used to using it. It does seem to be providing my skin with anti-drying properties, so I am pleased. Still not sure how to use it in conjunction with my other products. After a serum, yes, but do I still need my usual cream afterwards? As it is so rich I have been using it on its own, but not sure if that's right.

01-Mar-2014

I am very happy with a product and I am not regretting the purchase

10-Feb-2014

Still not enough time to decide if its excellent.

27-Jun-2013

• Murad Essential-C Cleanser 45ml

Seems to be helping with minor imperfections!!!

24-Jun-2013

Amazing. Perfect for dehydrated skin, worth every penny.