Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128635 Customer Reviews

Love feel unique A+

• Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask 75ml
  • Elemis Skin Buff 50ml

Fast delivery, good offer, however I still haven't received my refund for the 1 item I returned.

• Diamancel Genuine Diamond Foot Buffer - Extra-Strength #11
  • Diamancel Flexible Diamond Nail File - Coarse #3

Dreadful service and Karen does not have the necessary customer service skills for the job

Still waiting for the two nail files I sent back to be refunded.

What email? I haven't received one

Thank you for your feedback. I have looked at your account and can see that a solution to your query has been offered.