Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128636 Customer Reviews

Corioliss Mini Vintage Dryer - Blue Floral

i paid for next day delivery and asked for the parcel to be left in the (secure) porch. This did not happen and therefore I could not pick up the parcel for 3 days because of post office opening times and my working full time. I wrote to their customer care querying why the parcel was not left as requested. I received a very curt reply that I paid for delivery and that the Post Office tried to deliver it! parcels for next day delivery cannot be left - on responding I did eventually receive the postage back but disappointed with the customer care attitude - and that I was not informed that parcels cannot be left (in secure porches) when requested . By insisisting on signing for parcels feelunique will lose custom from people that work full time.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. I have looked into your order history and can see that on this occasion we have failed to give you the correct information regarding your request to leave additional delivery information with your order. As you chose special delivery as your delivery option it is a signed for delivery and therefore can not be left. If the recipient is not there to sign for the parcel it will be then left at the local sorting office ready for collection. Once again I apologise for any inconvenience caused, and have sent an email to offer a solution.

Best regards Customer Services