Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 81987 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

14-Oct-2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

I have used this product for some time. As with all Elizabeth Arden items, it is quality, is good to use, and leaves the skin soft, clean and supple.

23-Sep-2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

I first received this product as a gift and it seems to work for me

18-Dec-2012

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

• Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Limited Edition Jewel Collection Skin Protectant 30ml
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Cream Hand Treatment 30ml

Usually brilliant service although this recent order was rather slow in arriving.

06-Nov-2012

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

Wrong item sent. At least quick reply from customer services but I haven't had replacement yet.

I am sorry there has been some confusion with your product, I see you order this regularly and Elizabeth Arden have re-branded their entire range. The product you received was in fact the correct product but does now come under a different name.
27-Aug-2012

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Night Repair Moisture Cream 50ml

I bought this for my mother -this is one of her favourite products.