Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 88138 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

21-Oct-2014

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF15. Terribly disappointed with my first ever purchase of Elizabeth Arden. Doesn't live up to claims of "plumping", but does make my eyes sting, look bloodshot and cause a headache, (stopped and restarted use to be sure). Bought on basis of another's excellent review. Lesson learned and out of pocket to tune of £34. shame, as first ever use of feelunique and has left me at the very least underwhelmed (putting it politely)

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is most unusual to have an allergic reaction to this product as it is from a very popular brand. However we do take complaints very seriously and have forwarded the necessary documents for you to complete.

14-Oct-2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

I have used this product for some time. As with all Elizabeth Arden items, it is quality, is good to use, and leaves the skin soft, clean and supple.

23-Sep-2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

I first received this product as a gift and it seems to work for me

18-Dec-2012

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

• Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Limited Edition Jewel Collection Skin Protectant 30ml
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Cream Hand Treatment 30ml

Usually brilliant service although this recent order was rather slow in arriving.

06-Nov-2012

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift & Firm Eye Cream SPF 15 15ml

Wrong item sent. At least quick reply from customer services but I haven't had replacement yet.

I am sorry there has been some confusion with your product, I see you order this regularly and Elizabeth Arden have re-branded their entire range. The product you received was in fact the correct product but does now come under a different name.
27-Aug-2012

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Night Repair Moisture Cream 50ml

I bought this for my mother -this is one of her favourite products.