Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129979 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

25-Feb-2014

Knotty Boy Liquid Dread Shampoo 230ml

Excellent service and very quick delivery

11-Jan-2014

• Knotty Boy Starter Kit - Blonde/Medium Brown Hair

Very good Thank you

10-Mar-2013

Knotty Boy Liquid Dread Shampoo 230ml

Fantastic easy transaction. Came through the post lovely and fast and I was notified of every part of it! Very relaxing.

11-Jan-2013

• Knotty Boy Purple Haze Lavender Scent Dreadlock Conditioning Spray 235ml

see previous

Apologies for the delayed response. You have now been unsubscribed. Kind Regards.

Dominic
28-Aug-2012

Knotty Boy Liquid Dread Shampoo 230ml

My goods where delivered to my invoice address and not the given delivery address so I had to order from somewhere else on a next day delivery so I could wash my dreads before my holiday.