Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127936 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

20-Jan-2014

• Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash 200ml

My very first order arrived in a very damaged/broken box and the contents were also slightly damaged but were not leaking. Also the description of the Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Recovery on the website is very poor / disappointing as it does not say that its a scrub and can only be used 2 or 3 times per week and so I ordered it thinking it was a hand cream that could be used every day to moisturise my hands. I had to spend extra money to then order the seperate hand cream. I wanted to return the hand recovery but as the box it arrived in was very damaged it could not be reused and I could not be bothered with the hassle of it all. Luckily it was all purchased with a birthday gift voucher from a friend otherwise I probably would have made a complaint.

I am sorry if you have received an order that was slightly damaged. Please do always contact Customer Services if you have an issue with an order damaged in transit.
I have looked at the description on our website of the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Recovery and it does clearly state that it contains three sizes of natural exfoliants to polish and re-texturise skin, so this would indicate that it it is an exfoliating product. It is an extremely full and detailed product description.
I will of course contact you to see if I can solve the query regarding your damaged product.

Kind regards
19-Dec-2012

• Mavala Hand Cream Tube with Collagen 50ml

Excellent choice of products and prompt delivery

10-Dec-2012

• Nubar Nail Lacquers 15ml - Spring Garden Collection Earthen
  • Nubar Nail Lacquers 15ml - Spring Garden Collection Purple Aster

Very good service as usual