Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127099 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

20-Jan-2014

• Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash 200ml

My very first order arrived in a very damaged/broken box and the contents were also slightly damaged but were not leaking. Also the description of the Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Hand Recovery on the website is very poor / disappointing as it does not say that its a scrub and can only be used 2 or 3 times per week and so I ordered it thinking it was a hand cream that could be used every day to moisturise my hands. I had to spend extra money to then order the seperate hand cream. I wanted to return the hand recovery but as the box it arrived in was very damaged it could not be reused and I could not be bothered with the hassle of it all. Luckily it was all purchased with a birthday gift voucher from a friend otherwise I probably would have made a complaint.

I am sorry if you have received an order that was slightly damaged. Please do always contact Customer Services if you have an issue with an order damaged in transit.
I have looked at the description on our website of the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Recovery and it does clearly state that it contains three sizes of natural exfoliants to polish and re-texturise skin, so this would indicate that it it is an exfoliating product. It is an extremely full and detailed product description.
I will of course contact you to see if I can solve the query regarding your damaged product.

Kind regards
19-Dec-2012

• Mavala Hand Cream Tube with Collagen 50ml

Excellent choice of products and prompt delivery

10-Dec-2012

• Nubar Nail Lacquers 15ml - Spring Garden Collection Earthen
  • Nubar Nail Lacquers 15ml - Spring Garden Collection Purple Aster

Very good service as usual