Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129795 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

22-Nov-2015

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Very easy ordering process and quick delivery. The prices at Feel Unique are fantastic.

20-May-2015

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Excellent service with very speedy delivery and well packed.

31-Dec-2014

18-Apr-2014

Good price, speedy service

01-Apr-2014

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Easy to use websie. Good price - arrived promptly.

15-Feb-2014

• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup SPF 15 30ml 05 Cream
  • Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 2.5ml 1 - The Original Highlighter

The products are good shame about delivery

17-Jan-2014

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

I found the service excellent, very quick and to arrive after ordering it. I am well pleased

16-Jan-2014

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Good price and prompt delivery

03-Jan-2014

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Excellent service and prompt delivery

28-Dec-2013

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Exactly as advertised, cheaper than anywhere else by £2, but also got £10 off with voucher. Delivered within five days and very well packaged and protected. Second purchase and would definitely buy again.

19-Nov-2013

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Reliable service and with a saving.

11-Nov-2013

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

love this company, good quality and brilliant service

23-Oct-2013

Easy to order

21-Aug-2013

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Easy to use site, fast delivery, premium products and competitive prices.

01-Jul-2013

Excellent ordered Monday arrived thursday

31-Dec-2012

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

The best online perfume store I have found to date. Best price and guaranteed delivery date.

27-Dec-2012

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

my Order did not arrive through courier error but even though youb were aware that my order was being sent back to you did not contact me it was only when I contacted you to ask where it was that I was told you ignored my emails you did not ring me to resolve the problem you just ignored my emails and I had to ring you to find out what was happening when I eventually managed to get someone to answer the phone I was just tiold oh we sent replacement out no sorry no explanation I just can't get over how rude this was and I would use you Firm again and I will make sure all my facebook friends are aware of this , All it would have taken was sorry , parcel arrived the next day no problem but the was no Explanation nothing to compensate me for having to ring you on an 0845 no as I said you have lost a good customer in me .

27-Dec-2012
What my feedback should have read was I would not use your Company again and I will make sure all my facebook friends know about your dreadful Customer service

A replacement was sent to you on the same day we were notified of this as the original order was received damaged into our chosen carriers depot and returned back to us. We are very sorry if this was not explained to you.

We have searched our customer care email queue and unfortunately could not find any emails from the email address you have provided to us. Did you use an alternative email address?
24-Dec-2012

• Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum 90ml
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum 100ml

So quick and free postage is always welcome!

04-Oct-2012

Prada Amber Eau De Parfum Spray 80ml

Easy to order order,quick delivrey.