Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 125269 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

18-Feb-2016

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Candy Cane

I use this regularly. Really good product as good colour and coverage.

10-Jan-2016

• Lipcote Lipstick Sealer 7ml

I find this to be a great mineral foundation, much better than bare minerals. I'm blonde and pale the China doll is a perfect match.

04-Jan-2016

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g China Doll

• Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher 3g Candy Girl (Shimmer)
  • Lily Lolo Mineral Cover Up 4g Blush Away

I'm converted. Used to use Bare mineral and still have some of BM products waiting to be used in my makeup storage. I might have to give them away. This LLM colour and tone is far much better suit my skin than the BM.

14-Dec-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Peach

• Lily Lolo Mineral Cover Up 4g Nude
  • Lily Lolo Concealer Brush

PROMPT DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS

07-Nov-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g China Doll

Love this foundation, have tried loads of brands but this is the only one that suits my sensitive skin and complexion.

18-Sep-2015

Great product

14-Sep-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Popcorn

the choice of shades available is excellent & I'm very happy with my choice. I think that this mineral foundation is great value & quality for its price. I use this as a quick daytime application or I can use it along with my evening makeup if I'm going out & build it up abit..

14-Aug-2015

Loving it

02-Aug-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Blondie

Great product will probably re-purchase

01-Aug-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Blondie

the shade is a little bit too pale for me but I am giving it to a friend and will buy a darker shade next time!

27-Jul-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Candy Cane

√Čvaluation du service : Envoi soigné, quoique l'emballage soit un peu grand par rapport au produit. Je recommande ce site
Produit : Produit de très bonne qualité, contente d'avoir choisi la bonne teinte (Candy cane)

25-Jul-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Blondie

Had to score poor, because comparing to other mineral fpundations it doesn't have great coverage, I'd say it very light - light. ried to buil it up, but looked patchy. Just disappointed as Lily Lolo offer great shade variety and foundation iself if long lasting and leaves skin silky.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please see my email offering a solution.

23-Jul-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g In The Buff

• Lily Lolo Mineral Cover Up 4g Barely Beige

Easy to use Website and fast delivery

12-Jul-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Peach

• The Konjac Sponge Company 100% Natural Vegetable Fibre Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal

Great foundation, finally found one that matches my skin tone. Even stopped using concealer. Just put a bit extra in places I want concealed.

12-Jul-2015

I love this product!!

10-Jul-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Honey

Fast dispatch and everything arrived safely

06-Jul-2015

Love this make up

29-Jun-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Popcorn

• Lily Lolo Pressed Eyeshadow 2g Stark Naked

Love this product and can buy from feel unique with no delivery charge!