Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 112923 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

27-Jul

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Candy Cane

√Čvaluation du service : Envoi soigné, quoique l'emballage soit un peu grand par rapport au produit. Je recommande ce site
Produit : Produit de très bonne qualité, contente d'avoir choisi la bonne teinte (Candy cane)

25-Jul

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Blondie

Had to score poor, because comparing to other mineral fpundations it doesn't have great coverage, I'd say it very light - light. ried to buil it up, but looked patchy. Just disappointed as Lily Lolo offer great shade variety and foundation iself if long lasting and leaves skin silky.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please see my email offering a solution.

23-Jul

• Lily Lolo Mineral Cover Up 4g Barely Beige

Easy to use Website and fast delivery

12-Jul

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Peach

• The Konjac Sponge Company 100% Natural Vegetable Fibre Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal

Great foundation, finally found one that matches my skin tone. Even stopped using concealer. Just put a bit extra in places I want concealed.

12-Jul

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Candy Cane

I love this product!!

10-Jul-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Honey

Fast dispatch and everything arrived safely

06-Jul-2015

Love this make up

29-Jun-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Popcorn

• Lily Lolo Pressed Eyeshadow 2g Stark Naked

Love this product and can buy from feel unique with no delivery charge!

26-Jun-2015

• KLORANE Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 150ml

Un site qui propose un grand choix de cosmetiques avec des prix attractifs. La livraison prend du temps mais le colis arrive en bon état et les produits sont de bonne qualité.

23-Jun-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Honey

• bareMinerals® Prime Timeâ„¢ Foundation Primer 30ml

Next day free delivery would make it excellent

19-Jun-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Warm Peach

• BIODERMA Sensibio Tolerance+ Skin Care for Neutralising Hypersensitivity 40ml

My staple foundation!!

18-Jun-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g In The Buff

i much prefer this than bare minerals it is better value for money and doesn't give a dull look that I found from bare minerals.

16-Jun-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Cookie

wonderful service thanks.

29-May-2015

speedy delivery

24-May-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g China Doll

I really like this foundation, it looks natural and shade China doll is perfect for me!

21-May-2015

• Lily Lolo Mineral Finishing Powder 4.5g Flawless Silk

very quick service

19-May-2015

• Lily Lolo Mineral Cover Up 4g Peepo
  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush

I absolutely love this foundation. The colour is a great match and feels so soft on my skin. I like the fact that it doesn't look like I'm wearing any makeup. I much prefer mineral makeup and this does not clog my pores or irritate my skin.

16-May-2015

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g China Doll

• Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher 3g Ooh La La (Matte)

√Čvaluation du service : TB
Produit : TB

12-May-2015

Love this mineral foundation

09-May-2015

• Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick 4g Romantic Rose

Great! Feel Unique is amazing at customer service, quick and efficient.

08-May-2015

• Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Porcelain

I love these foundations - they apply and stay so much better than Bare Minerals and are much less shiny too :) China Doll is perfect for me at the moment before the sun has had a chance to give me a bit more colour over the summer. It is very pale but not as colourless as Porcelain - it covers and blends beautifully. I will probably buy Blondie as summer starts to set in so I don't look too washed out but this works perfectly over my pale skin with blotchy red patches and blue veins and builds up wonderfully over any blemishes. Love this stuff :)

08-May-2015

• Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g China Doll

I love these foundations - they apply and stay so much better than Bare Minerals and are much less shiny too :) Porcelain is very pale and neutral - I am very pale but if I use this all over it does wash out my colour a bit - but I love this product for applying in a targeted way almost like a concealer before I then cover with China Doll which has a tad more colour. Mixing up different shades works really well with Lily Lolo. Love this stuff.

07-May-2015

• Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation 10g Dusky

bought this for my daughter who has real problems getting any foundation light enough. She is delighted with it

07-May-2015