Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 77928 Customer Reviews

• Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream 60ml

Really great service

17-Mar-2014

• Dr. Hauschka Jojoba and Marsh Mallow Conditioner 250ml

A complete mess with delivery.
I received an email: "order FN10765313-1 was succesfully delivered to you at 12:37 today". As I was at home at that time, and did NOT receive any delivery I telephone Feelunique asking for an explanation. An customer care representative explained to me this was just mistake on a driver part, who accidentally scan the label into system as delivered...But my package is still in transit and should arrive in next few days. What really happened is that the package was delivered to the wrong address.

17-Mar-2014
After receiving quick response from customer care team who addressed the issue, I feel reassured that shopping at feelunique.com is safe and convenient.

Thank you for your feedback. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers parcels are delivered with Hermes with no problems at all. However I appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order and not only has the delivery company let you down but has also let us down in this instance. I will therefore file a complaint against the delivery driver as this was the information we received from him at the time we chased your order up and I will also pass on your comments on to our Senior Hermes to follow up. In addition, we have changed your account to a alternative delivery method for all your future orders and please also see the email I have sent you offering a solution.

02-Nov-2013

A'kin Orange Blossom Body Wash 500ml

Excellent price and delivery. No p&p.

22-Sep-2013

• Living Nature Clear Lights Tinted Moisturiser 50ml Day Light
  • Weleda Salt Toothpaste 75ml

Fast, efficient service as always.

09-Apr-2013

Great

19-Dec-2012

A'kin Orange Blossom Body Wash 500ml

i ordered this product for a present but having smelt it i bought myself a bottle...lovely!