Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82805 Customer Reviews

15-Oct

Love it!

12-Oct

• TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner 200ml

Fast delivery and well packaged.

12-Oct

TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo 250ml

Only issue offered a free gift on promotion this didn't arrive. I use TIGI on a regular basis purchased the smaller size for travelling purposes. Smells wonderful and does what it says on the tin!! Can't find a supermarket off the shelf brand to compare. Well worth the little bit extra you pay for this quality product.

12-Oct-2014
Easy to use website, my only gripe if any is I haven't received my free gift that was advertised when I purchased two tigi items. It may be my mistake and have not hit the criteria to receive free gift. But then it wasn't made buyer friendly or maybe the gift item was out of stock

28-Dec-2013

• TIGI Bed Head Small Talk 200ml

Advised by my hairdresser. So far really liking it !

20-Dec-2012

• TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Conditioner 200ml

Very efficient service

30-Aug-2012

TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo 250ml

the TIGI Range has become a firm favourite of mine, my hair had become a bit dry and un-responsive to my normal shampoo, so gave this a try and can honestly say it was love at first lather! so impressed, returned from holiday and ordered larger size and also the conditioner. highly recommend.

30-Aug-2012

TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo 250ml

I bought this product for my partner who is very satisfied with this shampoo.