Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63703 Customer Reviews

Bad

26-Aug-2013

• Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner 250ml
  • Tisserand Tea Tree + Nourishing Conditioner 150ml

feelunique are a go to company for speedy service and free postage which is unusual

01-Apr-2013

• Medik8 Hydr8 Body 250ml

I would prefer to have this cleanser as a cream to use with cotton pads/wipes as I can't always be bothered to do the face washing water splashing thing! It doesn't really feel like you're putting anything on your face. Very light, but almost too light to feel its doing anything! I'm sure it is though!

12-Jan-2013

• Medik8 Red Alert Serum 15ml

Feels nice on skin but have only been using a couple of days. Using along side other red alert products

26-Nov-2012

• Medik8 Hydr8 Day SPF25 - Normal To Dry Skin 50ml
  • Medik8 Hydr8 B5 Serum 30ml

I find I need to do 2 washes to get a satisfactory clean result from this product. It is very light which is fine if I don't wear make up but not strong enough with.

05-Sep-2012

Medik8 Red Alert Cleanse 150ml

This is the only cleansing product I have found that does not cause my Rosacea to react (and I have tried loads of other products over the years) - can't live without it.