Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85597 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

29-Jan-2014

Medik8 betaCleanse 150ml

It seemed to work (I think) although smelt like toilet cleaner and didn't feel great to use, didn't like the foamyness - I prefer a cream cleanser personally. i wouildn't buy this again I'm afraid.

12-Oct-2013

• Medik8 poreCleanse Gel 150ml

I like this product. Is gentle to the skin.

02-Jul-2013

• Medik8 Retinol 40 5ml
  • Medik8 Pretox Infin8 30ml

Very quick delivery.

09-May-2013

• Medik8 Growth Factor Serum 3ml - Free Gift

Very effective in controlling my blocked pores.

25-Jan-2013

Medik8 betaCleanse 150ml

My hormonal middle-aged skin suffers from far too much oil causing very badly clogged pores and blackheads. This product dries the oil in the pores so that it comes out more easily, without drying the actual skin (unlike everything else I've tried). I use it twice a day and it's made a big difference. Also far fewer spots.

19-Oct-2012

Very good to deal with.

08-Sep-2012

Medik8 betaCleanse 150ml

I have an oily skin & even at the ripe old age of 46 am still prone to spots. That is, of course, unless I use this product. It works brilliantly with my Clarisonic face brush as well. Just brilliant!