Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85327 Customer Reviews

Bad

13-Jul-2014

• GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask 75ml

Products came quick sooner then expected

22-Jun-2014

• Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser 125ml
  • Sukin Sensitive Cleansing Lotion 125ml

Amazing it did exactly what I wanted it to. It got rid of my spots too

03-Jan-2014

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

I had a facial steamer for years but had to replace it recently as I dropped it and broke it.
I bought this one but regret it... It looks good but very badly designed.

Unless you have the head the size of an elephant, there's too much space around your face when using it as a facial steamer and so the steam just escapes.
I actually bought it for my sinuses so use it with the nose/mouth insert that they provide but it's so badly ergonomically designed that its difficult to know how to position your nose/mouth in it. Also, if you use the setting 1 for this as they recommend, there's not enough steam, but if you increase it to 2, you'll burn your lips.

In summary, looks good but useless for whatever purpose you use it for!

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product and feel that it is not usable for its purpose. We value your comments and I have passed these on to our Buying Team to feedback our suppliers. I have sent you an email to you to offer a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

13-Dec-2013

good company fast delivery

25-Sep-2013

Good

I am sorry that you have not been happy with the delivery service offered by us and Hermes.

I will contact you straght away to find out more about your query so that we can improve the quality of the service offered to you.