Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127155 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

14-Jan-2015

Verybfast delivery, simple website

13-Jul-2014

• GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask 75ml

Products came quick sooner then expected

22-Jun-2014

• Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser 125ml
  • Sukin Sensitive Cleansing Lotion 125ml

The service was just excellent and the products were even better. I bought a face steamer which was of brilliant quality and did exactly what the description says it did. The process was good and I am very happy !!!

03-Jan-2014

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

Good service and quick delivery!

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product and feel that it is not usable for its purpose. We value your comments and I have passed these on to our Buying Team to feedback our suppliers. I have sent you an email to you to offer a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

27-Dec-2013

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Pure Essential Oil - Tea Tree 10ml

Always really prompt delivery, products always in perfect condition (and I am very particular about packing being clean and undamaged). Have spent a lot on Feel Unique over multiple overs because the website is so easy to use and new products are easy to find.

13-Dec-2013

good company fast delivery

07-Oct-2013

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

the service was very quick and competent.

25-Sep-2013

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

As you use Hermes for delivery I will never shop with you again. They are totally useless

I am sorry that you have not been happy with the delivery service offered by us and Hermes.

I will contact you straght away to find out more about your query so that we can improve the quality of the service offered to you.

30-Aug-2012

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

love it. it has everything