Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129716 Customer Reviews

Verybfast delivery, simple website

13-Jul-2014

• GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD Clearing Treatment 34g
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask 75ml

Products came quick sooner then expected

22-Jun-2014

• Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser 125ml
  • Sukin Sensitive Cleansing Lotion 125ml

The service was just excellent and the products were even better. I bought a face steamer which was of brilliant quality and did exactly what the description says it did. The process was good and I am very happy !!!

03-Jan-2014

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

Good service and quick delivery!

I am sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with your product and feel that it is not usable for its purpose. We value your comments and I have passed these on to our Buying Team to feedback our suppliers. I have sent you an email to you to offer a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

27-Dec-2013

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Pure Essential Oil - Tea Tree 10ml

Always really prompt delivery, products always in perfect condition (and I am very particular about packing being clean and undamaged). Have spent a lot on Feel Unique over multiple overs because the website is so easy to use and new products are easy to find.

13-Dec-2013

good company fast delivery

07-Oct-2013

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

the service was very quick and competent.

25-Sep-2013

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

As you use Hermes for delivery I will never shop with you again. They are totally useless

I am sorry that you have not been happy with the delivery service offered by us and Hermes.

I will contact you straght away to find out more about your query so that we can improve the quality of the service offered to you.

30-Aug-2012

Beurer Facial Sauna - FS50

love it. it has everything