Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127936 Customer Reviews

Bad

13-Jun-2013

• Di Palomo Wild Fig & Grape Enriching Hand & Nail Cream 75ml
  • 3''' More Inches by Michael Van Clarke Thickening Blow-Dry Spray 100ml

very good delivery time and packaging

23-May-2013

Di Palomo Orange Blossom Enriching Hand & Nail Cream 75ml

Never had to wait for products to arrive

28-Dec-2012

• Di Palomo White Grape & Aloe Enriching Hand & Nail Cream 75ml
  • Di Palomo Wild Fig & Grape Enriching Hand & Nail Cream 75ml

trouble free ordering

20-Dec-2012

• Di Palomo Wild Fig & Grape Fragrant Candle in Wooden Bowl
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico Perfumed Shower Gel 200ml

This was a re-order. My original oder was despatched on 19th November, but not delivered by your courier Hermes. On tracking the order I found that Hermes had returned the parcel to you, claiming that they had tried to deliver 3 times, but they only left me one card without any name or contact details. I am still waiting for a refund of £49.41. The re-order has cost me an extra £5.49 because i missed out on the original discount, so am not very happy. I had the re-order delivered to a different address, which I have received without any problems. I spoke to the Hermes rep, and she was quite rude to me. I also know that some of my neighbours have had a lot of trouble with deliveries from Hermes this year, I have emailed feelunique twice regarding this original order, but have yet to have a response. But I must admit I love all the products that I have bought.