Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 88533 Customer Reviews

Bad

29-Nov-2014

• Aveda Inner Light Concealer 7g Balsa
  • Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes x30

A beautiful product that I've been using for years... but the price keeps going up (not just on feelunique.com - even if you buy direct from Living Nature. I am going to have to shop around for an alternative.

04-Jul-2014

Living Nature Soft Lights - Illuminating Foundation 30ml Dawn Glow

I have found feelunique the best company from whom to purchase a particular
product that I like which comes from New Zealand.

23-Apr-2013

• L'Oréal Paris True Match Minerals 10g Golden Ivory

I love this product even though it has gone up quite a lot in price recently, i can't be without it!

13-Mar-2013

I am 70 and the natural look
provided by Living Nature Soft Lights is excellent. The result is far removed from the powdery, made- up look.

10-Dec-2012

Living Nature Soft Lights - Illuminating Foundation 30ml Day Glow

• Lily Lolo Eyeliner Pencil 1.2g Black

Probably the best foundation I've ever used. I have fair skin and initially "Day Glow" looked too dark as it went on, and I could see myself ending up with the dreaded orange line around the jawline and hairline. But once it's on, it seems to blend perfectly and adapt to your skin tone. It's subtle, but leaves you looking that bit healthier in the dreaded British winter!