Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127872 Customer Reviews

30-Dec-2013

• Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
  • Versace Pour Homme Hair & Body Shampoo 250ml

FAST EFFICENT

I am sorry if you have received an order that has been danaged in transit. I cannot see any email comunication alerting us of this problem so I will contact you directly straight away so that I can help to solve this issue.

Kind regards
12-Jun-2013

• Versace Pour Homme Hair & Body Shampoo 250ml

Only reason I haven't given an excellent is because the delivery takes too long compared to other companies free delivery service.

13-May-2013

fast delivery

01-Nov-2012

Versace Pour Homme Deodorant Stick 75ml

I received my item very fast , very good service