Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82275 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Jun-2014

The Royal Collection Buckingham Palace Royal Hyacinth Luxury Room Fragrance 100ml

The Room Fragrance is best I've used. Really lovely fragrance and good price too.

15-Jul-2013

• The Royal Collection Buckingham Palace English Rose Luxury Room Fragrance 100ml

I am entirely satisfied with the service provided and impressed by the speedy despatch and delivery

12-Jun-2013

• The Royal Collection Buckingham Palace Royal Hyacinth Luxury Scented Votive Candle 60g
  • Vera Wang Men Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml

I placed my order by telephone and the service was excellent and delivery very prompt

18-Apr-2013

I had already purchased one of these at Buckingham Palace, so i knew what I was buying. Excellent product with the perfect room fragrance for my home

30-Nov-2012

We have sent another email response to your original email sent to care@feelunique.com.