Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 128635 Customer Reviews

• Rimmel Extra Super Lash 8ml Brown Black

Very quick service - with 2 -3 days max I receive my orders. They are well packaged.

• L'Occitane Jasmin Et Bergamote Eau de Toilette 75ml
  • Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra-Waterproof Mascara 11ml

Very helpful customer service.

Fushi Brahmi Herbal Supplement 60 Capsules

My order arrived very quickly and was very well wrapped. I was also sent an email when it was dispatched. I am very happy with the service, and will continue to use them.