Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63373 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

I think the smell isn't *that* strong as many people said. Good quality and fair price. Made in the UK.

11-Apr

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Amazing value of a quality product

10-Apr

• JASON Vitamin E 5,000 I.U. Pure Natural Skin Oil 118ml

Very efficient and friendly

02-Apr

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

I can honestly say this is the most beautiful thing i have ever put on my face. This oil is light, silky and is absorbed into the skin instantly. I have seen results and will be ordering this product again.

30-Mar-2014

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Works well on a healed operation scar

16-Mar-2014

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

I broke out with spots at first but after a few uses it does help!

16-Mar-2014

• Burt's Bees Honey Collection
  • JASON Super Shine Apricot Pure Natural Shampoo 473ml

Noticed a difference in my skin straight away! Would definitely repurchase.

02-Mar-2014

Grest product

17-Feb-2014

• Fushi Organic Hemp Seed Oil 100ml

I was recommended this product and it's just fantastic. I feel far more confident in my skin, i needed something to plump my skin up give radiance and less wrinkles, I think it does all! Just apply before bed. You can also use it on top of makeup to wake up tired eyes and add a dewy highlight just to cheekbones.

17-Feb-2014

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

While the smell is a little unusual and not that pleasant, it doesn't linger on skin and is worth putting up with during application because this oil is amazing. It's light, not greasy, sinks in really quickly, and leaves skin (combination of slightly oily, dry and dehydrated) feeling smooth, soft and better balanced. Lots of oils sit on the skin, but this one just seems to soak straight in so I can layer applications - adding more at night, less in the morning. Great for a very mini night time facial massage because of this. Leaves complexion nicely mattified but with a hint of a dewy finish - very natural.

It's supposed to reduce redness - I have barely visible but slight redness in corners of nose and occasional pink across cheeks - and while it seems to have helped even my skin tone, I definitely haven't been using long enough to rate it for this yet. Seems to be very helpful with overnight clearing/reducing of any small blemishes or marks. Most reasonably priced rosehip oil I've found too.

Bottle itself doesn't have a pump or other dispenser attachment - pouring it out isn't hugely efficient or mess free so transfer to a different container if you want a precise amount each time.

Primer still works well applied over the top of the oil, and bb cream doesn't slip either.

This oil is really moisturising and hydrating on its own (it can be blended with others too) so highly recommend it.

16-Feb-2014

• Fushi Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 250g

Smelly, and wish packaging was different.

11-Feb-2014

• Moroccanoil Treatment 100ml

All good thanks

06-Feb-2014

• Benefit Dual Sharpener

Fantastic product great for my sensitive skin

03-Feb-2014

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Just started using - too early to judge.

27-Jan-2014

• Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original 30 Tablets
  • JASON Soothing Aloe Vera Pure Natural Deodorant Roll-On 89ml

Fantastic product range, good prices, good services, whats not to like!

22-Jan-2014

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Usually an excellent service with very quick despatch, was a bit slow this time though had no explanation as to why the delay.Still a great company though.

06-Jan-2014

Good

I am sorry that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers parcels are delivered with Hermes with no problems at all. The couriers are instructed to leave the parcel with the recipient, with a neighbour or in a secure location, however I appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your original order and we have filed a complaint with the Courier Company and passed on your comments to our Senior Hermes Representative to follow up in this instance. Please see the email I have sent you and once again we apologise for all the inconvenience caused.

28-Dec-2013

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Good quality unrefined rosehip oil. Very happy with my purchase

24-Dec-2013

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

already, seems to be smoothing out my skin and giving it a natural, healthy glow.

23-Dec-2013

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Excellent product so pleased to have found this company, who have provided a first class service. Thank you.

16-Dec-2013

• Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream 25ml
  • Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive Day Creme 55g

One of the best face oil for wrinkles and dry skin.

05-Dec-2013

• Fushi Organic Virgin Argan Oil 100ml

Perfect service as always, thank you

17-Nov-2013

good quality

18-Oct-2013

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

good quality and value for money

13-Oct-2013

Fushi Organic Rosehip Oil 100ml

Does what is says on the bottle, a little goes a long way & love the fact its organic..