Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127076 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

20-Dec-2014

• Fushi Organic Virgin Argan Oil 100ml

Quick

24-Sep-2014

• Fushi Stimulate & Balance Herbal Conditioner 250ml

My shipment is arrived safe&secure in the expected delays

13-Feb-2014

First class service

24-Dec-2013

• Fushi Stimulate & Balance Herbal Conditioner 250ml

Very happy. Good website. Parcel arrived promptly and packaged well. Thank you.

06-Nov-2013

• Fushi Really Good Hair Oil 100ml

i think feelunique.com is amazing, amazing service, great prices, and free delivery that shows up at my door in two days, its great!

We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with this product and the affect that it has on your hair. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please see my email offering a solution to your complaint and once again we apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.

10-Sep-2013

• Fushi Repair & Soothe Herbal Conditioner 250ml

Good, as always

05-Nov-2012

• Deep Steep Lavender - Chamomile Dry Oil Body Spritzer 118ml

I already told you I was not happy that you offered a free item if I spent over a specified amount on 'Deep Steep' products. But when it got to checkout there was no choice of the items previously offered, only bubblebath. I emailed you to say I could not use this but you were inflexible. I said I would not order from you again if you could not honour your offer. You sent bubblebath. I DO NOT HAVE A BATH ONLY A SHOWER SO I CANNOT USE THE BUBBLEBATH. I WANTED ONE OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS LISTED. AND NOW YOU EXPECT FEEDBACK!!!! THE FEEDBACK IS THAT YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. You should not have offered a choice of products when you did not have them!!!! And then you should have offered me something other than bubblebath when I said I could not use it!

I believe one of the Customer Care staff did speak with you regarding this free gift and advised that the free gifts were available while stocks lasted and that the Bubble Bath was the only free gift left in stock at the time of your order.
13-Sep-2012

• Fushi Beauty Totale 60 Capsules

Excellent service good advice given on products and they work