Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129949 Customer Reviews

• DECLÉOR Aromessence Ongles Strengthening Serum 15ml

Very pleased

04-Jan-2015

Spiezia Organics Moisturising Hand Balm 50ml

• Lavera Intensive Care Liposome Cream Organic Wild Rose - Dry & Mature Skin 30ml
  • Balm Balm 100% Organic Face Balm - Rose Geranium 30ml

Excellent service and communication, will definitely be back agaiN and again thanks

09-Sep-2012

• Caudalie Teint Divin Mineral Tinted Moisturizer - Light to Medium Skin 30ml
  • Talika Lipocils 4.2ml

website is easy to navigate with a fantastic range of organic/natural brands and products at competitive prices. I have stocked up on a lot of items during your sale! I'm happy with the speed with which my orders have been processed. The courier (Hermes) is excellent and the tracking service is very helpful as I know when to be in to expect a delivery. My only comment would be that the cardboard parcel packaging is a bit flimsy and the sellotape does come away a little during transit. Having said that I haven't received any damaged items but I can see how the box could be easily damaged with a bit of rough handling. Also, sometimes I receive free samples with my order and that's always a very nice and welcome touch! Overall I'm a very happy customer and will be buying again from you in the future.