Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 77831 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Sep-2013

Allergenics Wash Face & Body Shower Gel 200ml

After looking all over I was so happy to find the wash I needed at such a great price too!

20-Aug-2013

• Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 300ml

I have really sensitive skin and this shower gel is the only one I have found that I can use without it irritating my skin. It's great,

05-Jun-2013

• Allergenics Hair Gentle Medicated Shampoo 200ml

My daughters sensative dry but spotty teenage skin has reacted well to this gentle face and body wash, will definately be repurchasing

23-Oct-2012

• Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation SPF 10 30ml 105 Nude
  • Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel 75ml

It treats my eczema skin gently,prevents sneezing or breathing problems that some shower gels create in highly allergic persons. I don't use it with any wash cloth and it still bubbles up despite the hard water problem in the East Midlands. I find it a little to harsh for my face usage. Again I but my Allergenics Wash face/body shower gel from Feelunique as it arrives promotly and nicely packed, with free delivery.