Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127016 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

11-Sep-2013

Wella SP Balance Scalp Shampoo 250ml

• Wella SP Color Save Shampoo 250ml

Very speedy delivery as always.

14-Dec-2012

Wella SP Balance Scalp Shampoo 250ml

• Versace Woman Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
  • Wella Professionals Enrich Moisturising Conditioner for Fine to Normal Hair 200ml

Of the three items ordered, only one correct item was sent. I did not receive the Versace Perfume or the Wella Shampoo - two completely wrong items were delivered. I immediately telephoned your company and was asked to return the two items by Freepost to an address in Jersey, which I did the following day. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CORRECT ITEMS TO BE DELIVERED!!

We are very sorry that the wrong order was received. We did receive your items back and the Versace Perfume was sent to you by air mail on the 19 December by a member of our Customer Care Team. Unfortunately the Wella SP Balance Shampoo 250ml was out of stock and a refund had to be processed back to your account.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.