Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127936 Customer Reviews

12-Oct-2013

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Tasai Cream 250ml

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g
  • Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Conditioner 1000ml

Excellent service and delivery as usual. Very happy with my recent purchases

09-Jan-2013

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Tasai Cream 250ml

• Aromatherapy Associates Support Lavender Pure Essential Oil 10ml
  • Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Condition 250ml

I have used FeelUnique for years and loved them. However on the last order they removed the Aromatherapy Assoc Lavender oil without telling me or giving any reason. I have emailed their Customer Support asking for an explanation and they have failed to reply or even acknowledge my email. A big fail on their part.

I have now replied to your email, apologies for the delayed response

Dominic