Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 71909 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

17-May-2014

• Deep Steep Grapefruit - Bergamot Organic Body Lotion 177ml

This is a delicious body lotion, light and quickly absorbed and leaves skin lovely and soft. Scent is light and fresh but warm with hints of hot summer days. Love this stuff and this is the best price on the web.

14-Oct-2013

• Di Palomo White Grape & Aloe Moisturising Bath & Shower Cream 250ml

Love the stuff

05-Apr-2013

• Di Palomo Wild Fig & Grape Enriching Hand & Nail Cream 25ml - Free Gift
  • Di Palomo White Grape & Aloe Moisturising Bath & Shower Cream 250ml

I would have put excellent, but I recently ordered Di Palomo 2 body butters one in orange blossom and the other in White Grape with Aloe, when I opened the White Grape body butter---there was no small card inside and the screw cap was broken in two places.
This is not what I have come to expect from Feel Unique---I woul dalso like to know just what does someone have to do to get a Promotional Code???
I certainly have never been given one despite the amount of money I've spent recently.

16-Jan-2013

• Di Palomo Wild Fig & Grape Enriching Hand & Nail Cream 25ml - Free Gift

this is my favourite i use it as a handcream only the smell is very refreshing and the texture of the lotion is non greasy i love it

14-Dec-2012

Di Palomo White Grape & Aloe Hand & Body Lotion 250ml

This is my second bottle, very rich lotion, been ideal for my chapped hands, lovely perfume.