Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127119 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

09-Aug-2013

Urban Spa Deluxe Massager

I really wish you didn't use Hermes couriers. They are exceptionally rude and the guy that was delivering the parcel left a note with his phone number then pretended (!) he couldn't hear what I was saying (he selectively answered to questions which suited him and ignored my questions) and then we agreed (or so I thought) on Wednesday evening that he'd deliver the parcel on Friday morning and next day I got a call from him shouting at me I wasn't there. I order quite a lot of things from you and there's no option for me to order things to work so it's really a shame as there's always a problem with them.

We are disappointed to hear that your order has failed to arrive at your destination; this is an isolated case as you can see from our feefo rating of 99% that the majority of our customers are happy with the service they have received and receive their order well packaged and on time. I am dealing with your enquiry as a matter of urgency and am currently speaking to our courier company regarding your order and driver, as soon as I have a response I will come back to you via email today. Kind Regards

29-Oct-2012

Urban Spa Deluxe Massager

• bareMinerals SPF15 Matte Foundation 6g Fair
  • bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush

Quick delivery and affordable products