Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129782 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

09-Aug-2013

Urban Spa Deluxe Massager

I really wish you didn't use Hermes couriers. They are exceptionally rude and the guy that was delivering the parcel left a note with his phone number then pretended (!) he couldn't hear what I was saying (he selectively answered to questions which suited him and ignored my questions) and then we agreed (or so I thought) on Wednesday evening that he'd deliver the parcel on Friday morning and next day I got a call from him shouting at me I wasn't there. I order quite a lot of things from you and there's no option for me to order things to work so it's really a shame as there's always a problem with them.

We are disappointed to hear that your order has failed to arrive at your destination; this is an isolated case as you can see from our feefo rating of 99% that the majority of our customers are happy with the service they have received and receive their order well packaged and on time. I am dealing with your enquiry as a matter of urgency and am currently speaking to our courier company regarding your order and driver, as soon as I have a response I will come back to you via email today. Kind Regards

29-Oct-2012

Urban Spa Deluxe Massager

• bareMinerals SPF15 Matte Foundation 6g Fair
  • bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush

Quick delivery and affordable products