Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63718 Customer Reviews

Bad

21-Feb-2014

• Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator 50ml
  • Green People Organic Children Bath & Shower - Citrus & Aloe Vera 200ml

I love it! It very easy to spread on skin even though its very thick in consistency. It keeps my daughter's skin in fantastic condition and eczema free. It great on my baby son too.

29-Jul-2013

• L'Oréal Paris True Match Minerals 10g Golden Natural

It was very nice to use once I got it out and went a long way but sadly has not really helped my son's ezcema at all. Getting it out of the lid was so impossible that we had to take and leave the lid off altogether, which was not very practical. Also when you are using it, if you need to add more the tube becomes very slippy from your hands which again is not very helpful.

I am sorry to hear that the product brought was not effective for your son, please see my email sent.

Best regards Customer Services
17-Jul-2013

Green People Organic Babies Soothing Baby Salve 100ml

I bought this after reading recommendations for it in treating eczema. My son has recently had a bad flair up, and after prescription creams aggravated it further, I was desperate to find something to help soothe his skin. I found it! Within a day of using the soothing baby salve there was a noticeable difference, and within two days the skin on his back was almost entirely clear. It smells lovely too, can't recommend this highly enough. Also the green people baby sun cream is the only sun cream to not irritate his skin. Great products.

11-Jul-2013

• Green People Organic Babies Baby Wash & Shampoo - Lavender 150ml
  • Green People Organic Babies Dry Skin Baby Lotion - Scent Free 150ml

I was very happy with the service and delivery time and would definitely use your company again.

29-Aug-2012