Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127903 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

18-Aug-2014

Living Nature Rich Day Cream 50ml

Good, reliable, quick service.

23-Jan-2014

Living Nature Rich Day Cream 50ml

Found on the web, gave good service

11-Feb-2013

Living Nature Rich Day Cream 50ml

WATCH OUT! I used to love this site, but recently when my usual product was out of stock, I requested a notification email when more stock came in. I happened to check the site again before being notified and the product was already available. I then finally received the notification at least two weeks later - but not until they had hiked up the price by a whopping 45%! When I told them, they said the item must have been on sale, but it wasn't - it is still cheaper than the original price elsewhere online. A few weeks later, they pulled the same stunt with another product. I will think twice before ordering from them again.

Apologies for this inconvenience. I will be sure to forward your feedback to the relevant department to have a look at this. Thank you

Dominic