Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127135 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

18-Aug-2014

Living Nature Rich Day Cream 50ml

Good, reliable, quick service.

23-Jan-2014

Living Nature Rich Day Cream 50ml

Found on the web, gave good service

11-Feb-2013

Living Nature Rich Day Cream 50ml

WATCH OUT! I used to love this site, but recently when my usual product was out of stock, I requested a notification email when more stock came in. I happened to check the site again before being notified and the product was already available. I then finally received the notification at least two weeks later - but not until they had hiked up the price by a whopping 45%! When I told them, they said the item must have been on sale, but it wasn't - it is still cheaper than the original price elsewhere online. A few weeks later, they pulled the same stunt with another product. I will think twice before ordering from them again.

Apologies for this inconvenience. I will be sure to forward your feedback to the relevant department to have a look at this. Thank you

Dominic